Now that you have a Facebook Fan page, you need to create a strategy to increase your fan base and participation.
Research by Syncapse found the average Facebook Fan:
- Is worth $136.38
- Spends an additional $71.84 annually
- Is 41 percent more likely to recommend your organization
- Is 28 percent more likely to continue to be engaged with your organization
This is fantastic information for your organization! With an extremely small investment of time:
- Non profits will find new volunteers and increase contributions.
- Busineses will increase leads,sell more to existing customers create a buzz for products, services and find NEW employees.
- Member organizations will increase membership, participation at events and revenue.
- Alumni associations and annual giving programs will increase contributions and participation.
- Admission department will increase communication, application and admits!
- Health care organizations will better inform patients.
- Religious organizations will deliver their message 24/7 and network members.
Do you have a plan to gain the benefits of this research?
If you are like most organizations you are trying to figure out what to do with your Fan page.
You don' t have to "reinvent the wheel". We've created 6 videos that will give you access to experts, research, best practices, and information you need to create a successful Facebook Fan page.
You will learn:
- How to develop a content publishing schedule to keep fans coming back.
- How to effectively tag photos and videos to be more viral. (Increase event participation & buzz)
- 5 ways to increase participation in events, wall postings, and generate leads.
- User Generated Content and how to encourage more of it
- How to create an environment to encourage testimonials
- How to develop an army of content providers, content you can use in your magazine and newsletters.
- Best practices that will increase engagement between fans.
- How you can use Facebook advertising to sell more products/services, generate leads, build brand.
- Using polls, boxes, discussions, surveys and third party tools.
- How to use Insights strategically to deliver what your fan are interested in.
- How you can use your Fan page to network Fans.
- How to integrate Facebook into your existing marketing strategy.
Each video is full of ideas you can take away and implement immediately. You don't need IT to implement these ideas and you won't need to increase your budget. Take your Fan page to the next level.
You can watch these videos as often as you like and share them with colleagues on your staff. Watch from any computer at any time.
Facebook Content Strategies
The reason people fan your page is because they want to discounts, special offers and to be in the know What they don’t want is a steady stream of marketing. We’ll show you how you can still market your events, activities, - but do it in a way that it comes from their peers, people they respect. You’ll learn how to create an army of content producers that will go viral, plus we’ll discuss 67 different content strategies. Study guides include: Content is King and 67 + Facebook Content Strategies.
Advanced tools and Services
Are you using the right Facebook tools? Our research is showing most organizations are overlooking using FBML, Boxes, Events, Polls and third party applications. We’ll review some of the more popular tools and show you how they work and where you could apply them. Study guide: ebookThe Little Blue Book of Facebook
Tagging Tricks and Techniques
Tagging is one of the most effective techniques on Facebook to go viral. You’ll learn successful techniques to use photos, videos and graphic images that you and your fans can tag that will spread your message through their network of friends. You’ll pick up ideas on how to use tagging. Study Guide: 22+ Tagging Resources
Advertising on Facebook
Advertising on Facebook is an effective way to increase your fan base, inform your fans about events and activities. You’ll learn if CPM, or CPC are the right strategy and how to pick keywords that match your campaign. You’ll not only get started, but you’ll learn how to advertise cost effectively. You’ll end this session by creating an advertising campaign to increase registrations/participation at events, generate new leads, find new volunteers and contributors/customers.
You don’t have to reinvent the wheel. In this session we’ll examine 4 different organizations that adopted content, tagging and unique tools to increase their fan base and engagement. You’ll pick up ideas you can start the next day. Study guide: ebook Engage Customers Online - 97 Internet Strategies
Using Insights effectively
Insights are an effective tool to analyze your strategy. Insights will not only tell you the percent of users per age group, but will also share with you which content is resonating with them. By paying attention to this information you can fine tune your content and deliver more of what they are looking for. You’ll get more likes, more fans sharing and more engagement.
Are you ready?
You’ve already invested the time to develop a Fan page. These 6 videos will give you the nudge, knowledge and support you need to make a real difference in your Fan page and along the way, better serve you customers!
Materials/resources you will receive:
- Content is King! This 20 page report includes 4 types of content, 6 content sources (value $95)
- 64 + Content Strategies for Your Fan Page - 21 Page report provides dozens of proven content strategies (value $95)
- Internet Dough – This 200 page book provides 97 Internet strategies to engage customers (value $39.95)
- The Little Blue Book of Facebook - Develop a comprehensive strategy (value $125)
- Tagging Resources – Listing of Tagging resource material
- Facebook Page Management – This report provides practical advice on how to manage your Fan page (Value $29.95)
- Facebook 101 for the Executive Suite - This Webinar is a perfect introduction for your management. Available on demand (value $195)
Click to Order Videos Today!
When: Whenever you want! You can listen at any time
Where: On your computer!
Cost: All 6 Webinars/Videos originally
$495 now available on video for only $195
- That's ONLY $32.50 per video!
- You'll get FAR more value than what you invest in this course
- Value of Webinar attended separately, books, reports - $1,800
Site Pro Specialties founder, Al Kuenn, has been successfully managing online advertising campaigns since 2001. He is considered by many to be a PPC Guru and an AdWords Expert. In addition to being a certified Google Advertising Professional, Al is an experienced Bing PPC Campaign manager, and is also successfully managing a number of Facebook advertising campaigns. In fact, Site Pro Specialties is proud to be a Facebook Beta Test partner. Mr. Kuenn is a PMI Certified Project Manager and has a Marketing Degree from the University of Toledo. Al has been successfully working in the Information Technology business since 1985.
Brad's firm has has been involved in helping both organizations develop and execute their Facebook strategy. While founding WorkSmart e3Marketing, Brad was the eMarketing Consultant for the Key Entrepreneur Development Center at Corporate College, a division of Cuyahoga Community College. After several years of working with the college, he accepted a full time position as Associate Director of the Entrepreneur Center and was responsible for over 50 programs a year, including the eMarketing programming he implemented at the college which continues to train hundreds of people a year in the topic of eMarketing. Brad eats, sleeps and breathes Facebook!
Jeff was one of the early pioneers in online communities. In 1998 he was working with organizations around the world to help them develop successful online communities designed to increase their customer base, engage customers and keep them coming back. He is also a trained and experienced public relations, business management professionals, with a passion for photography. He is constantly thinking outside the box to find innovative ways organizations can reach their goals using social media and Internet strategies. Jeff is a featured speaker on Facebook and social media.
Don is one of the early pioneers in building online community. Don founded a company in 1995 that built over 300 alumni online communities that connected and engaged millions of alumni worldwide. Don is the author of "Internet Dough", "Engage Customers Online", "Alumni Online Engagement", "Create a NET-Centered College Campus" and numerous white papers including "Facebook for the Executive Suite". Over 2,000 people have attended webinars where he presented the latest Linkedin & Facebook strategies.
If not now, when? It's time to put some strategy into your Fan page!
800-805-9413 x 2